Thursday, November 1, 2007

What I Am Called?

I am a son to my mom and dad
I am a brother to my brothers and sister
I am a cousin to many who follow my example
I am a nephew to many I look up to
I am a grandson who likes all the spoiling
I am a friend to those who need them most
I am a great-grandson to few who I love
I am a leader to those who need to follow
I am a reader who likes to read often
I am a ball player who enjoys competitors
I am a student who advances in learning daily
I am a scout belonging to troop 761
But most of all I am a Child Of God


3 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Seth, this is totally awesome! What a great post!!!

This is highly insightful, and shows how much you value yourself as a person, and shows how much you value others.

Thank you! I love you son!

Love,

Mother to a great son

Kris said...

Seth,
That was a great post. I am so proud of you Seth. Keep being the wonderful person you are. There is no doubt that your Heavenly Father loves you. I love you too! ---Grandma McNeil.

Anonymous said...

Your Testimony only gets stronger the more you share it. Keep up the good work your turning into a fine young man.
Dad