Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You know you got skills if...


You got skills if...


If you can open a milk carton at school easily.

If you can open mail in 5 seconds.

If you can read this.

If you can lip sync Im blue.

If you can open a banana without effort.

If you can stand still in one spot for 10 seconds, to some thats amazing.

If you know all the typing tricks like a mouse ~o:> or pikachus face (o:~~:o) or a bowling ball ( : )

If you make an online game account and it is the highest level you can get.

If you can swing so high that you go around the bar.

If you watched Napoleon Dynamite and know what skills he wants.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Loved reading about the skills. Yes, I did go around the swing bar. Scared the heck out of me. I've got skill, yes I do, I got skills, how 'bout you?

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I can only read it, and open a banana without effort.

That's it.

Need to be a cooler mom, huh?